Weekly Clubs for ages 4-19.
Tried climbing and now want to learn more? For aspiring young climbers who want to climb regularly, we operate weekly climbing clubs for all levels of ability including beginners.
Big Rock Climbing Centre is proud to be an accredited NICAS (National Indoor Climbing Wall Award Scheme) Primary Centre delivering the nationally recognised NICAS syllabus to young climbers age 7-16 through our weekly climbing clubs.
The clubs run every week throughout the year, including during term-time and school holidays, and provide a fun and motivating way for young people to engage in regular physical activity.
- A great way to prove that exercise is actually really exciting!
- Weekly clubs for climbers of all abilities and all ages from 4-19.
- All sessions fully supervised by qualified climbing instructors.
- Sense of accomplishment and self-confidence at every level.
- Develops movement, balance and co-ordination skills.
- Enhances concentration and strengthens mental resolve.
- Develops team work, communication skills and trust in others.