The survey has now closed. Thank you to everyone who took part!
Interested in helping us to make Big Rock better? Our 2019 Customer Satisfaction Survey is YOUR opportunity to have your say!
Since opening in Milton Keynes nearly a decade ago, Big Rock has gained a reputation for quality climbing and community spirit. The ethos behind Big Rock has always been as much about people as it is about climbing and our ongoing mission is to make Big Rock not only a great place to climb, but also a great place to be.
We have always done our best to listen to and respond to the needs of both our users and our staff, and we are always keen to hear your feedback so that we can make Big Rock even better. Our Customer Satisfaction Survey provides a way for us to formalise this process, with the aim of helping us to understand what you like, to hear about any issues, and how we can improve.
Congratulations to the winners of the prize draw:
The survey has now closed.
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter (Big Rock Climbing Limited), their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Entrants will need to be a current customer of Big Rock Climbing Ltd with internet access and completed the survey in its entirety to enter.
- No purchase is necessary during the survey period, however entrants must be a registered customer of Big Rock Climbing Ltd.
- The survey period runs between 21st October 2019 and closes at 23:59 (GMT) 30th November 2019 with the draw being made after the survey closes.
- To Enter: Go to our website news article and complete the survey entering your details at the final stage.
- One entry per person.
- There is no limit on the amount of raffle entries per account holder each month.
- The Prize: Entrants will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win a one of the following:
- £100 Big Rock gift voucher
- £50 Big Rock gift voucher
- One of 2 x £25 Big Rock gift voucher
- One of 20 x A hot drink
- If any products are received in a damaged condition on arrival, please contact the promoter’s customer service department by sending an email email@example.com.
- Winner Selection:Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the survey Period by a random number generator, within 10 working days of the close of the Promotional Period.
- Winner Communication:The winner will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of winner selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of prize acceptance to organise fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non- refundable.
- The Promoter may substitute The Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if the original Prize is unavailable for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Subject to the consent of the winner, their surname will be made available by going to www.bigrockclimbing.com for 3 months from the first of the month following the draw period. The winner may object to their surname being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Communication process.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of their Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The Promoter is Big Rock Climbing Limited, Beacon Climbing, Cibyn Estate, Caernarfon, LL55 2BD
Entrants must be registered members age 18+.
Closing date for survey submission is midnight 30th November.